- Books are an escape to your mind, transporting you into another reality. They help you take a break from the real world.
- Reading before bed can help you sleep better. It calms your mind and cues your body up for shut-eye, improving the quality of your sleep.
514 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Develop a Reading Habit to Unlock Life Growth
- “Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound i...
- Learning constantly
- Upgrading your brain
- Empathy and communication
- Windows into other worlds
- Memory and concentration
- Fighting stress
- “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.”
- Develop a reading habit
- “Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.”
- Choosing what to read