- Start with 25 pages per day.
- Read at the same time every day.
- Start reading in between 2 already established habits.
- Make reading your default in already established routines: i.e. read while commuting to work.
- Adopt reading as a default for boredom: always carry a book with you.
- Find the best reading medium for you: physical, digital, or audio.
1153 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Develop a Reading Habit to Unlock Life Growth
- “Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound i...
- Learning constantly
- Upgrading your brain
- Empathy and communication
- Windows into other worlds
- Memory and concentration
- Fighting stress
- “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.”
- Develop a reading habit
- “Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.”
- Choosing what to read