- The Perfectionist. If you are looking for quick results, perfectionists can be a source of frustration.
- Control freaks.When you want to do things your way, overly controlling types can be a source of irritation as well.
- Creative people.They’re essential if generating ideas is the plan but can cause frustration when you just want to get to delivering a simple result.
- Shapers: Although shapers may seek to take over as and when they see fit, they can really help drive action.
- Aggressive or defensive people.Assertion can help move a group forward. Aggression or defensiveness can have the opposite effect on a group’s dynamic.
- Submissive people.The lack of confidence and fear of failure that many submissive types display can be a source of frustration as well.
83 people saved this idea