Sara Blakely (Founder Of Spanx): She started her billionaire journey when she was 27 years old, out of her Atlanta apartment and revolutionized the way women look in their clothes. She also started the Sara Blakely Foundation to help women through education and entrepreneurship and later joined the ‘Giving Pledge’, a commitment to donate the majority of her wealth to help others who truly need it.
103 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
10 Self-Made Billionaires In The World That You Should Learn From
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should sti...
- Hustle Early In Life
- “It’s important to be willing to make mistakes. The worst thing that can happen is you beco...
- Give To Those Who Truly Need It
- Learn To Grow Your Investments
- “I don’t believe in pitfalls. I believe in taking risks and not doing the same thing twice....
- Be Comfortable With The Uncomfortable
- “You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything ...
- Circumstances Don’t Matter:
- Learn The Real Value Of Money
- Learn To Be Mentally Tough
- Solve Complex Problems By Simplifying Them
- Learn The Power Of Curiosity