- Step away from the screens. The blue light from electronics interferes with the production of melatonin, a hormone necessary for restful sleep.
- Read a book. Six minutes of reading can ease the tension of stress in the human body and calm your nerves.
- Reflect on your day. Consider what worked and didn’t work today. Write lingering thoughts or reflections in your journal.
- Plot out tomorrow’s schedule. Write top priorities for tomorrow in a planner or notebook.
- Give some gratitude. Write down at least one thing you’re thankful for each day.
573 people saved this idea