The best leaders cultivate an environment that is:
Only creating one of these conditions will cause one of two conditions.
MORE IDEAS FROM Impact Players
The five leadership habits will encourage the right behaviour in a team. The first two creates an environment of safety, and the last three provide stretch.
The difference between the Impact players and the Contributor is the mode of thinking. It’s learnable and coachable, thus available to everyone. A leader can develop an entire team with the Impact Player Mindset.
Innovation focused teams tend to be temporal - they form, collaborate, and disband. Team members need to be able to step up when needed and step back with equal ease.
1. Set goals on a daily basis.
2. Do the hardest thing first.
3. Review your week every Friday.
ask yourself these 3 crucial q's-
Did I achieve what I wanted to achieve?
Did I personally need to be there for everything I attended?
Could I have achieved the same in a shorter timeframe?
4. Identify your most productive time of day.
5. Start with just 5 minutes.
6. Understand your priorities.
7. Set Boundaries.
8. Isolate yourself from distractions.
9. Don’t waste time on emails.
10. Optimize your communication tools.
11. Get some sleep.
12. Plan for tomorrow.
13. Create a routine
14. Automate manual tasks.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.