- Stop consuming refined sugar. It is worse for our brains than it is for our waistlines.
- Fast from all food and caloric beverages 24 hours once per week.
- Go to bed early and rise early. Make sure you get 7+ hours of sleep each night.
- Consume 30 grams of protein within the first 30 minutes of waking up.
- Drink 64–100 ounces of water per day.
910 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
50 Ways Happier, Healthier, And More Successful People Live On Their Own Terms
- Read 1 book per week
- Do something that terrifies you
- “A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversatio...
- Do something kind for others
- “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.”
- Remove all non-essentials
- Stop obsessing about the outcome
- Defining happiness and success
- “Be everything to everybody and you’ll be nothing for yourself.”
- Maximum 3 items on your to-do list
- “If you have more than three priorities, then you don’t have any.”
- Healthy life changes
- Rituals for happiness