When you are clear about your desired outcome, you then get to choose to enjoy the journey to your success destination. The best way to do this is to celebrate the small and large wins along the way. It's a gift I've passed on to clients, and it's made a world of difference in their personal and professional lives. - Lisa Marie Platske, Upside Thinking, Inc.
29 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Perfection Paralysis: How To Step Back And Stop Overanalyzing Your Work
- Consider Your Constraints
- Take Small Steps
- Define And Visualize Success
- Strive Toward 'Best For Now'
- The Importance And Measure Of Success
- Celebrate Small And Large Wins
- Seek Mentorship
- Assess Your Impact
- Set An Action Deadline
- Get Outside Feedback
- Fully Understand The Expectations
- Follow A 'Recover And Release' Mindset