- Make a specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound life-list of 5 things you want to achieve.
- Set small goals for each day and week.
- Be aware of your self-talk. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Use the skills you already have. Focus on your strengths and build upon them.
- See failure as a set up for a comeback.
1219 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Instantly Reframe Your Mindset And Radically Improve Your Life
- Reframing your mindset
- “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
- What mindset is
- Types of mindsets
- “Whatever you habitually think yourself to be, that you are.”
- Examine your current beliefs
- Motivational techniques
- "People with a growth mindset believe that they can improve with effort. They outperform th...
- Mastering your mindset
- Disciplined practice