- Define your SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time bound) goal.
- Start small. Add on slightly more and more as you progress.
- Journal your plans for the day and keep track of your progress.
- Have a plan for the tasks and challenges you want to achieve.
- Build positive momentum to have the desire in accomplishing more.
- Constantly dare yourself with new and exciting challenges.
- Create optimal environments to eliminate the temptations that will hold you back.
25 people saved this idea