- Ignore and change self-limiting thoughts and behavioral patterns.
- Ask yourself what you love to do and how would you spend your time if money was no concern.
- Remember the dreams you abandoned and the things that brought you the most satisfaction when you were a child.
- Dwell on the above questions until you find the answers.
- You’ll instinctively know when your life purpose has been revealed to you. It will feel right to you, and it’ll also excite you to begin taking action.
117 people saved this idea