- Sort and organize your apparel, separating items into three distinct piles: Donations, Disposal, and Clothes to Keep.
- Keep only the garments you love dearly and plan to wear often.
- From the usable items, sell the items you can and give or donate the rest.
- For clothing that is damaged beyond wear, get creative and turn them into rags for cleaning.
- Don’t clear out all your clothes at once. Slowly swapping out some garments in exchange for quality pieces will be less overwhelming and more affordable.
86 people saved this idea