- Capture. Write down everything you need to do.
- Clarify. Break down each task into an actionable next step.
- Organize. Move each of those actionable tasks onto a specific list: E.g: Action: Things to do next, Waiting For: Tasks or projects you’ve delegated or are waiting on other people for, etc.
- Reflect. Set time aside to re-assess your priorities and update your lists weekly or daily.
- Engage. Start working through your Action list in order.
970 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How the 2-minute rule can help you save hours a week
- Getting Things Done: the basics
- The 2-minute rule
- Fixing small tasks
- “Once you’ve started doing the right thing, it is much easier to continue doing it.”
- The hard thing about small tasks
- “The more you look into the most productive people, the more you realize they don’t just work ...
- For more mental space and focus