- Answer the “why” and“what” for each of your regularly scheduled meetings.
- Set office hours for interruptions, emails, and conversations.
- Clean up your desk (and your desktop).
281 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How the 2-minute rule can help you save hours a week
- Getting Things Done: the basics
- The 2-minute rule
- Fixing small tasks
- “Once you’ve started doing the right thing, it is much easier to continue doing it.”
- The hard thing about small tasks
- “The more you look into the most productive people, the more you realize they don’t just work ...
- For more mental space and focus