- Brief loving-kindness meditation may reduce prejudice toward homeless people.
- A brief mindfulness training may decrease unconscious bias against black people and elderly people.
- Mindfulness may reduce the sunk-cost bias.
- Mindfulness may decrease the negativity bias.
63 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
10 Things We Know About the Science of Meditation - Mindful
- Meditation sharpens your attention
- Consistent meditation
- Meditation increases compassion
- Meditation improves mental health
- Mindfulness and relationship quality
- Mindfulness reduces biases
- Meditation impacts physical health
- Meditation might be bad for some
- Meditation that is right for you
- How much is “enough”