1. Decide what you want
2. Take action
3. Notice what’s working or not
4. Change your approach until you achieve what you want
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
1. Your core beliefs and unconscious rules
2. Your life values
3. Your references
4. The habitual questions that you ask yourself
5. The emotional states you experience in each moment
The three decisions that control your destiny are:
• By changing any one of these five elements
"A good idea should be like a girl's skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
More like this
1. Always keep learning: Otherwise, you’re going to keep operating off the same old beliefs that have not gotten you to the level you want.
2. Stay physically active: Challenging your body keeps you sharp and focused.
3. Identify a person who already has what you want...
The great keys to success and to change your life have always been the same:
the positive aspects of your assertive energy
1. Be aware of your own aggressive tendencies
2. Be relentlessly persistent in trying new angles until you achieve your goal.
3. Have the childlike fearlessness to ask or push for what you want.
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates