- you feel like people take advantage of you or use your emotions for their own gain.
- you feel like you’re constantly having to “save” people close to you and fix their problems all the time.
- you find yourself sucked into pointless fighting or debating regularly.
- you find yourself more invested in a person than you should.
- you tell people how much you hate drama but seem to always be stuck in the middle of it.
- you spend a lot of time defending yourself for things you believe aren’t your fault.
139 people saved this idea