Don't press send ... The new rules for good writing in the 21st century
Writing For Digital
- Keep up to date as language changes fast on the Internet.
- Digital writing is about getting and retaining attention as different digital information sources are constantly vying to capture it.
- Pictures go further than text alone.
- Emotional content – anger, humor, curiosity, astonishment – is particularly effective.
- Keep in mind relatable things and things that people like to do together.
EXPLORE MORE AROUND THESE TOPICS: