- Identify the behavior you want to stop: e.g, not eating processed sugar.
- Choose one specific food to cut from your diet. It needs to be something you wouldn’t miss.
- Diets don’t work because they are temporary fixes. To become part of your identity, the commitment needs to be forever.
- Write down what you no longer eat and the date you gave it up. Writing this down marks the shift from a temporary “can’t” to a permanent “don’t.”
- If the commitment feels like too much, you’re doing too much.
363 people saved this idea