- 5K. This is a great race for beginners. Seasoned runners also participate in these races at a very fast pace.
- 10K. When you are comfortable running a 5K, the next step is a 10K.
- 10 Mile. This type of event is challenging but can be done for those who are used to a 10K.
- Half Marathon. It requires substantial training and an organized plan.
- Marathon. This event welcomes runners and walkers of different abilities.
- Ultramarathon. This is the ultimate running experience and takes serious training.
100 people saved this idea