“We willingly accept the loss of concentration and focus, the division of our attention and the fragmentation of our thoughts, in return for the wealth of compelling or at least diverting information we receive."
93 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Being Productive Starts With Knowing Your Limits
- "The first step to being truly productive is to be honest with yourself — have an honest as...
- Accepting our mental limitations
- Our reactive state
- “We willingly accept the loss of concentration and focus, the division of our attention and...
- The limits of productivity
- "Our society today focuses much on doing more and getting more done. The bitter truth is, ...