- Write down the end goal.
- Divide the goal into specific actions you need to take to get there. Think in terms of systems: focussed, routine actions that you can do daily.
- List all your tasks and rank them according to effort and impact. This makes prioritizing tasks easier.
- Do the highest priority task using focused, distraction-free blocks of time.
- Keep repeating this until you achieve your goal
161 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Top 10 Steve Jobs Success Secrets for Insane Productivity
- Focus On what matters
- “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do. It’s true for companies, a...
- Seek Simplicity
- Saying NO: Steve Jobs style
- Find and do what you Love
- Focus on the essentials of your life
- Mastering the Message
- Think different
- Delegate tasks
- Connect the dots
- Live in the Future