- Find out if the problem really exists, and why. This will open a path to alternative ways of solving it.
- Some problems, which seem complex, often have simple solutions.
- What is the surest thing in that complex problem?That becomes your First Principle, your starting point.
- List out the possible solutions
- Focus on one good solution while removing the rest.
100 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Top 10 Steve Jobs Success Secrets for Insane Productivity
- Focus On what matters
- “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do. It’s true for companies, a...
- Seek Simplicity
- Saying NO: Steve Jobs style
- Find and do what you Love
- Focus on the essentials of your life
- Mastering the Message
- Think different
- Delegate tasks
- Connect the dots
- Live in the Future