- Keep learning: Read a book while you are idle, and you can finish 50 books a year.
- Make a 'To Learn' list, like a new language, or skill.
- Try to be with intellectual friends.
- Teach: teaching forces you to look at a concept with a beginner’s mind, providing the clarity and insight you lacked.
- Unlearn: Unlearning is as crucial as new learning, as the mind stays agile and fresh.
114 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Top 10 Steve Jobs Success Secrets for Insane Productivity
- Focus On what matters
- “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do. It’s true for companies, a...
- Seek Simplicity
- Saying NO: Steve Jobs style
- Find and do what you Love
- Focus on the essentials of your life
- Mastering the Message
- Think different
- Delegate tasks
- Connect the dots
- Live in the Future