- Ensure that any science you trust has passed through the peer-review process. And even then it might not be accurate.
- Search for information on the limits of the data in science reports. Were assumptions made? Be concerned if the discussion of them is missing.
- Assess the preciseness of language, tightness of structure and restraint with which they present moral issues.
- Assess the historical, cultural, and personal context of the study.
- Are they willing to entertain alternative opinions and interpretations?
94 people saved this idea