Learn more about psychology with this collection
How to choose the right music for different tasks
The benefits of listening to music while working
How music affects productivity
41. Passing a driving test
42. Getting praise from your boss after working hard on something
43. Getting spontaneous kiss or cuddle from your children
44. Getting the answers right when watching a TV quiz
45. Sleeping children
47. Swimming in the sea
48. Waking up on a Saturday morning and realising it is the weekend
49. Having a girlie/lads night out
50. Being made a cup of tea
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
1. Seeing an old friend
2. Hearing a song that reminds you of your past
3. A bit of good news for a loved one/friend
4. Getting a thank you from someone
5. Doing something that makes someone else laugh/smile
6. Eating comfort food
7. Getting into bed with fresh...
“𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.” 𝑸𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏 3:185
MORE LIKE THIS
41. Have kids.
42. Read biographies—the best way to study the lives of the greats.
43. Don’t try to beat other people, try to be the only one doing what you’re doing.
44. Know why you do what you do.
45. Be strict...
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates