- By 2022, 62% (compared to 46% today) of an average business's data processing, information search, and information transmission tasks will be performed by machines.
- Machines will do tasks like communication, management, and decision-making to some extent.
- Entirely new jobs will likely emerge as technology isn't self-sustaining.
- Though technologies like automation and AI will displace 75 million jobs globally by 2022, they'll also create 133 million new ones.
- A McKinsey analysis estimates that 8-9% of 2030's labor supply will be in roles that don't currently exist.
51 people saved this idea