Keep reading for FREE
Use the first 30 days to figure out everything that you need to know, and when you ask a question then make sure that you actually remember the answer to that question
- It's okay to make mistakes, just learn from them and keep moving forward, cringy moments will happen just accept them.
- Even if you know how to do something still allow them to show you, it might benefit you and it also shows that you are willing to learn new ways
Meetings are meant to get everyone to speed and to make sure everyone is on the right track so by asking questions you make sure that you are doing what is expected of you
- Don't ask too many stupid questions
- Make sure you try and solve the problem before you ask for help, but don't be afraid to ask for him, your coworkers want to help you and they want you to succeed so asking for help is the best course of action
Don't demand things people do not like that, all too often new hires hide who they are
- Be there to help and do it enthuiastically.
Not only should you show good manners to the people that you are working with you should also be eager to go out and meet new people. This means that you get out from under your desk and tell them who you are and if they need anything you can help them. Make them know that you are genuinely interested and eager to start working.
**It sets the tone for yourself**
- Whatever job you are trying to do make sure that you do it to the best of your abilities and very early because negative impressions are formed very easily.
Ask there titles the projects they are working on, and everything that they are doing in their company
- Find that one person who will be the biggest help and see how you can help them and they can help you out as well
You don't want to stand out like an oddball. You should already have an idea on what people are wearing
If you have any questions make sure you ask them, they know that you are new and they actually want to help you to suceed another thing you can do is to find your go to person who you will be asking the bulk of your questions
Feedback is one of the best opportunities for growth so don't be afraid to ask your coworkers or boss how you're doing what can you improve on and what can help take your designs to the next level
- Show a genuine interest to continue to grow and get better
- Don't arrive too early for work and don't leave too early or right on time because that shows that you are a time watcher
Honestly your coworkers don't want to work with an overly nice guy or a fake guy
- Make sure that you let your coworkers know the real you
- Everything in life is balanced, let them know you slowly don't go overboard
MORE LIKE THIS
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
75% OFF | 1-Year Pro Subscription