Keep reading for FREE
You don't want to stand out like an oddball. You should already have an idea on what people are wearing
If you have any questions make sure you ask them, they know that you are new and they actually want to help you to suceed another thing you can do is to find your go to person who you will be asking the bulk of your questions
Not only should you show good manners to the people that you are working with you should also be eager to go out and meet new people. This means that you get out from under your desk and tell them who you are and if they need anything you can help them. Make them know that you are genuinely interested and eager to start working.
**It sets the tone for yourself**
- Make sure you try and solve the problem before you ask for help, but don't be afraid to ask for him, your coworkers want to help you and they want you to succeed so asking for help is the best course of action
Ask there titles the projects they are working on, and everything that they are doing in their company
- Find that one person who will be the biggest help and see how you can help them and they can help you out as well
Use the first 30 days to figure out everything that you need to know, and when you ask a question then make sure that you actually remember the answer to that question
- It's okay to make mistakes, just learn from them and keep moving forward, cringy moments will happen just accept them.
Meetings are meant to get everyone to speed and to make sure everyone is on the right track so by asking questions you make sure that you are doing what is expected of you
- Don't ask too many stupid questions
Feedback is one of the best opportunities for growth so don't be afraid to ask your coworkers or boss how you're doing what can you improve on and what can help take your designs to the next level
- Show a genuine interest to continue to grow and get better
- Whatever job you are trying to do make sure that you do it to the best of your abilities and very early because negative impressions are formed very easily.
Honestly your coworkers don't want to work with an overly nice guy or a fake guy
- Make sure that you let your coworkers know the real you
- Everything in life is balanced, let them know you slowly don't go overboard
- Don't arrive too early for work and don't leave too early or right on time because that shows that you are a time watcher
Don't demand things people do not like that, all too often new hires hide who they are
- Be there to help and do it enthuiastically.
- Even if you know how to do something still allow them to show you, it might benefit you and it also shows that you are willing to learn new ways
reading habits, gather your
remember what you readand stay ahead of the crowd!
Save time with daily digests
No ads, all content is free
Save ideas & add your own
Get access to the mobile app
4.7 App Rating
Please Subscribe, It would genuinely make my day
I am starting a new job tommrow so this video was very helpful. Thank you Deepstash for helping me get a new job.
MORE LIKE THIS
Do you have a second interview coming up with the hiring manager’s manager? Bill Benoist, a professional career coach from Silicon Valley, walks us through this process.
Make the most of your most important asset: your brain