- Impatience. We become impatient when we have a specific timeline in mind for something, and others disregard that timeline.
- Passive-aggressive communication. When we want to make someone feel bad but want to appear good at the same time. The most common form is sarcasm - an insult dressed up as a joke.
- Irritability. Chronic irritability is often a sign of unaddressed anger where you find yourself short with people, overly sensitive to criticism or just agitated most of the time.
- Resentment. Resentment is like irritability but directed at another person specifically. Address resentment with assertiveness.
- Frustration. When we have a goal or desire but are thwarted in reaching it for some reason.
63 people saved this idea