The six dimensions of the model include:
- Occupational: your entire career path, your fulfillment with work, your future goals and ambitions, and your responsibility for performance and growth.
- Physical: how you care for your body through nutrition, physical activity, medical care, and other nourishing activities.
- Social: relationships with family, friends, peers, coworkers and communities.
- Intellectual: learning, growing, problem-solving and expanding your mind.
- Spiritual: a sense of meaning and purpose.
- Emotional: your ability to be aware of and accept your feelings, how you respond to stress and your challenging emotions.
It helps you achieve your full potential, recognize your whole self, and build upon your strengths.