Creating something that people would desire requires examining the three main forces involved.
The solution to the problem may not become your product or service automatically, but it can be a process to move towards the best kind of solution.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
The No. 1 reason startups fail is that they try to build something that nobody wants.
People adopt and endorse something which they feel they want at a primal level, with the design appeal of the product/service coming in play.
- the relationship between the properties of an object and the capabilities of an agent
- an indicator that communicates appropriate behaviour to a person
- impediments of using a system
- the relationship between the elements of two sets of things
- communication of the results of an action
- explanation of how something works