While we are on a flight, there are plenty of changes that we can experience:
- Change in brain chemistry and memory due to the deficiency in oxygen.
- Cognitive deficits in people who are already ill.
- Increased tiredness and more yawning during the flight.
- Deterioration in vision, dryness of skin, change in taste of food due to a reduction in the sensitivity of our taste buds and a decrease in the sense of smell.
- Change in air-pressure makes passengers generally uncomfortable with the sitting.