Adaptation skills are tested/developed in high-pressure or challenging situations while maintaining one's calm.
- Tie your time management behavior to your already established habits.
- Short bursts of effort work best for overwhelming tasks and they also help avoid procrastination.
- Track your time and to-do list with an App, and provide a detailed description in the reminder for important tasks, ensuring your future self doesn't ignore them.
- Avoid social media and minimize all notifications during critical work time.
- Create a contingency plan while you envision possible outcomes of the ongoing plan.