Developing your arrangement skills isn't about managing your work, but about managing your life, taking control of it and structuring/arranging the work accordingly.
- Prioritize your activities and obligations instead of simply making a list.
- Learn to distinguish between urgent tasks, which may not be important, and important tasks that are significant and have real value.
- Use a calendar app to plan out tasks and appointments, while making sure you have uninterrupted time for yourself.
- Make realistic estimates of time allotted for completion of a task.
- Break down a large goal into small goals if needed.