- Get into a comfortable position, wherever you are, like a bed, or a couch.
- Close your eyes.
- Relax your facial muscles, all of them, as it sends a signal to the brain that all is well. This makes your breathing slow and deep.
- Drop your shoulders, and let them completely loose.
- Feel your legs go limp, sinking and getting heavier, both of them, one by one.
- Turn off your brain for 10 seconds, just like rebooting an iPhone.
- Avoid thoughts at all costs. It is just 10 seconds, so anything from visualizing something or chanting will do. If you drift towards thoughts, you will start to activate your muscles automatically.
418 people saved this idea