- If you are under 70 with no underlying conditions, you can walk the dog, go for a run or a bike ride, provided you keep your distance.
- If you are over 70 and self-isolating, or pregnant, or having an underlying health condition but feel well, you can also go outside for exercise while keeping your distance.
- If you have symptoms, or someone in your household has them, it is essential to use movement and activity while isolating yourself.
- If you are unwell, use your energy to get better, but not to be active.
- If you are feeling better after having had the virus, return to your regular routine gradually.
47 people saved this idea