- The new virus has forced the entire world in an unprecedented lockdown.
- In these times of a looming unknown future, existential fear and separation from friends and family, millions are resorting to online help to deal with their anxieties.
- Demand for apps for managing stress has skyrocketed, with many App makers making their premium content free.
- There are changes in regulation and relaxation of the constraints that earlier made it impossible to meet digitally with a mental health doctor.
- Telehealth and online mental health services are seeing a transition due to a large spike in counseling requests.
42 people saved this idea