- The caffeine in your morning coffee binds to your brain's adenosine receptors, preventing the biochemical from making you tired.
- Caffeine also builds your adrenaline supply, which increases your heart rate and allows blood to pump faster.
- Caffeine prevents dopamine from being reabsorbed into your system, causing you to feel happy for longer.
- The dopamine that lingers in the brain can trigger the brain to crave more caffeine.
- The more coffee you drink, the more adenosine receptors are formed, which means you may need more coffee to keep you awake.
30 people saved this idea