....and materialistic things can’t provide that. Indulging in a certain degree of hedonistic pleasure will do you good, but happiness comes from feeling at peace with who you are and how you spend your time.
17 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
7 Misconceptions That Keep You from Achieving Peace of Mind - Tiny Buddha
- There can be no happiness without peace of mind
- The path to happiness is in perceiving mistakes as lessons rather than failures
- Emotions don’t go away when we hide them. If anything, they control us even more; we just ...
- Avoiding negative emotions can give you the feeling of being trapped in a prison
- Life always happens in the present