It’s hard to feel peaceful if you punish yourself for making mistakes.You may even end up avoiding risks and new experiences to escape the pain of your own self-judgment. But trying new things not only opens up avenues for you, but also brings a sense of fulfillment in life.
31 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
7 Misconceptions That Keep You from Achieving Peace of Mind - Tiny Buddha
- There can be no happiness without peace of mind
- The path to happiness is in perceiving mistakes as lessons rather than failures
- Emotions don’t go away when we hide them. If anything, they control us even more; we just ...
- Avoiding negative emotions can give you the feeling of being trapped in a prison
- Life always happens in the present