Dogs and chocolate - Deepstash

Bite-sized knowledge

to upgrade

your career

Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.

Dogs and chocolate

Chocolate is a good treat for yourself, but not for your dog.

  • Dogs can eat chocolate but only with a very small amount. Chocolate to dogs can be extremely poisonous. A 100g of chocolate can be deadly to a 10-kg dog.
  • Chocolate is metabolized in a very sluggish manner and could take days to clear from your dog's body.
  • It is much better to feed them a specifically-made treat for your dogs, and if you're wondering, cats are even more less tolerant of chocolate!

STASHED IN:

10

MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE

Aside from obesity and cavities, here is why you shouldn't eat too much chocolate:

  • Theobromine meddles with the nervous system, respiratory system, and the cardiovascular system. It may also cause excess urination.
  • With enormous amount it can: increase heart rate, cause extreme sweating, trembling, loss of appetite, severe headache, and a drop ...

2 Reactions

Comment

It's time to

READ

LIKE

A PRO!

Jump-start your

reading habits

, gather your

knowledge

,

remember what you read

and stay ahead of the crowd!

Takes just 5 minutes a day.


TRY THE DEEPSTASH APP

+2M Installs

4.7 App Score