- Incident: Share a relevant, personal experience, to grab your audience’s attention.
- Action: Describe the specific action taken to solve or prevent a problem, showing that a change was needed.
- Benefit: State the benefits of the action/change.
108 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Social Media Storytelling Formulas: 11 Quick-Fire Ways to Create Your Stories
- Three-Act storytelling structure
- Five-Act storytelling structure
- Before – After – Bridge storytelling formula
- Problem – Agitate – Solve storytelling formula
- Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle
- Dale Carnegie’s Magic Formula for storytelling
- Dave Lieber’s V storytelling formula
- Star – Chain – Hook storytelling formula
- The Story Spine: Pixar’s award-winning formula
- The Hero’s Journey storytelling formula
- Nancy Duarte’s secret structure of great talks