- Create an agenda, to be able to better control the pace of the meeting and plan for the likely key notetaking moments.
- Take notes in advance: Write your key discussion points to present in advance.
- Prepare your note-taking tools.
- Prepare the setting before the meeting, especially before video calls: being able to hear everyone = better notes.
- Block 10 minutes after the meeting, to clean up your notes, add details where there may be gaps, and delete notes that turn out to have no value.
57 people saved this idea