Learn more about PersonalDevelopment with this collection
Leonardo da Vinci's creative process
How to approach problem-solving like da Vinci
The importance of curiosity and observation
• Gravitas is associated with ideas of weight, influence, or authority, and also sobriety and seriousness (From its Latin root, gravis, meaning heavy).
• Physical attributes such as height, attractiveness, and tone and volume of voice can lend gravitas to the way people carriy themselves or make themselves present.
• It can be a combination of good judgment, authority, personal power, and the ability to speak the truth and command respect.
• Roles can often provide gravitas, such as CFO, Risk Manager, or Ethical Officer.
• Gravitas can be the result of great communication or networking skills. You know when to use relationships and leverage the authority of others.
• Crises reveal people with gravitas and expose those who lack it.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
So what gives people gravitas? “A sense of weight, importance and power,” said Brett. “Someone serious, whose words you listen to, someone you trust and respect.” And those who didn’t possess it? “Lightweights, people who talk too much or joke around. Or worse, the ones who spin the truth so you ...
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates