12. “My potential is limitless, and I choose where to spend my energy.”
13. “While I support others, I also ask for help when needed.”
14. “I surrender to the flow and have faith in the ultimate good.”
15. “I will speak with confidence and self-assurance.”
16. “My commitment to myself is unbreakable.”
MORE IDEAS FROM 16 Mantras to Start Your Day Off Right | SCL Health
2. “I create my own path and walk it with joy.”
3. “My positive thoughts guide me to new heights.”
4. “I am conquering my fears and becoming stronger each day.”
5. “I will have a good day, because it’s my choice.”
6. "I am not afraid to be wrong."
7. “My body is a temple. I keep my temple clean.”
8. “I hold the key to better health through eating better and exercise.”
9. “Good health is a practice, and I have patience.”
10. “I listen to my body and give it what it needs.”
11. "Every cell in my body is alive and beautiful.”
The many benefits of meditation might be well documented, but the breathing exercises associated with mediation might be what's actually doing all the good work to your body and your mind.
How you breathe has a direct effect on your heart rate, which in turn can influence every major system in your body in a sort-of sad chain reaction.
The process of making art allows individuals to explore themselves and their emotions, it aids them when facing hurdles in their lives, and even increase mindfulness.
The same parts of our brain are activated when we make art and when we deal with solving problems, which makes art a great way of release since it can be a practice ground that can help you maneuver both personal and interpersonal issues.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.