- Pacesetting leader - “Do as I do, now”: expects and models excellence and self-direction.
- Authoritative leader - “Come with me”: mobilizes the team toward a common vision.
- Affiliative leader - “People come first”: works to create emotional bonds that bring a feeling of belonging.
- Coaching leader - "Try this": develops people for the future.
- Coercive leader - “Do what I tell you”: demands immediate compliance.
- Democratic leader - “What do you think?": builds consensus through participation.
61 people saved this idea