- Suspend your judgment: approach all ideas--even ones that normally might seem lame--with a sense of possibility.
- Go for quantity. The object of brainstorming is to get as many of ideas on the table as possible in as short a time as possible.
- Get everyone all wired up: Two magic words: caffeine & sugar. Apply in large doses before and during the session.
- No electronics: No laptops, no phones, no exceptions.
- Sleep on it: Use the passage of some time to get perspective and only then consider and sort out the ideas that were generated.
15 people saved this idea