- Getting stuck in the savings mindset.Saving should be formed as a habit. The amount saved can be increased over time.
- Medical emergencies. With increasing age comes more health problems. Medical claims might not always suffice.
- Inflationneeds to be taken into account.
- No state-sponsored pension plan.Not all countries have state pensions or social security benefits.
- Fragmentation of nuclear families. With fewer children per family, retirement should be planned without help from your family.
16 people saved this idea