1. Respect: being respectable and treating yourself and others, regardless of differences, with dignity, empathy and compassion.
2. Making a Difference: making a positive impact on the world around you.
3. Integrity: being moral, ethical and trustworthy.
4. Authenticity: being consistent, congruent and transparent in values, beliefs and actions while integrating those traits to your pursuit of growth.
5. Courage: acting intentionally for the common good, facing adversity and acting in the service of inclusion and justice.
6. Service: being humble and committing beyond self-interest for a greater cause.
7. Humility: being self-aware and not arrogant while open to different perspectives.
8. Wisdom: a broad understanding of human dynamics and an ability to balance the interests of multiple stakeholders when making decisions; can take a long term perspective in decision-making.